NORTHDOME INTEGRATION INTO WOBBE INDEX AND BTU ANALYZERS
Since the liberalization of the gas market, the importance of fuel gases (i.e. natural gas) in industrial applications has increased significantly. Non-traditional sources result in a gas composition that can vary greatly.
https://avenisense.com/big-boss-2022-date/ is the perfect solution for integrating into a Wobbe index analyzer to provide a real-time feed-forward measurement of fuel gas density and energy content (combustion energy output) to enable improved control of combustion process.
Robustness. Thanks to its small footprint, NORTHDOME is easy to integrate into gas quality analyzers, process lines and labs.
Easy integration. NORTHDOME is built in a robust design, factory calibrated and certified for use in hazardous area (ATEX, IECEX).
Fast response-time. Unmatched response-time (≤ 4 sec T90) of NORTHDOME sensor enables effective process optimization.
Measurement range. Ability to measure gas densities over wide ranging. From pure hydrogen application to heavier hydrocarbon gas measurements.
|verified safe dating||illicit encounters app|
- Ability to measure gas density and temperature
- Calculation of gas specific gravity, composition and molar mass with addition of SPHERE pressure sensor
- Analog and digital data communication to the pilot plant control system
- Hazardous area installation classification
- Low pressure drop design for easy integration to a wet test meter
Still hesitating? Contact our technical engineers to discuss your project firstname.lastname@example.org